How do I obtain an order confirmation?
• Customer must provide a valid E-mail address during the checkout process.
• All orders are subject to verification and approval.
• All approved orders will be accompanied by an E-mail confirmation from our secure
• All shipped orders will be followed by an E-mail confirmation including tracking
number(s) and shipping carrier contact information.
What are your payment methods?
• All major credit and debit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and
• Google Checkout
• Personal and business checks drawn on U.S. funds
• U.S. Postal Money Orders in U.S. dollars
We do not accept COD orders.
Checks/money orders should be made out to:
The Range Hood Store
916 Delaware Avenue, Marysville, OH 43040
The following information must be included with all mail-order payments:
• Item model and size
• Mounting type: Island mount or Wall mount
• Shipping address (not a PO Box)
• Contact information (including E-mail address and phone)
Processing and clearing time applies to all checks and money orders.
Credit Card Orders:
Shipping address must be on file and confirmed by credit card issuer, except for American Express orders, which must be shipped to the billing address only.
What is your shipping policy?
All items are shipped via FedEx Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight). Tracking number(s) will be provided by E-mail by the end of the business day (8PM EST).
* Orders shipped to Canada:
Duties, brokerage charges, and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer. For any questions related to customs, duties, and local taxes in Canada, you can visit
http://www.fedex.com/ca_english/ or contact FedEx Canada by toll-free telephone at 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339).
Do you charge a sales tax?
Orders shipped within the state of Ohio are subject to Ohio State sales tax (currently 6.75%). Orders shipped outside of the state of Ohio are not subject to sales tax.
Items will be shipped and tracking number(s) provided by E-mail as soon as the payment is cleared.
What is your return policy?
Prior to shipping, all Range Hood Store products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We recommend that all customers inspect the packages immediately upon delivery, and test the item(s) for proper functionality prior to installation.
If shipping damage is discovered, please contact us within 7 business days from date of delivery. After 7 business days, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a damage claim with the shipping company. The Range Hood Store will assist the customer in filing the damage claim, if required to do so by the shipping company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to consult their ventilation specialist prior to purchase in order to assure that the product will fit its intended application, as well as comply with local building codes.
All products to be returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be shipped at the customer’s expense.
General terms (applicable to ALL returns):
• All returns must have return authorization from The Range Hood Store prior to shipment.
• Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable.
• Special-order items or altered items cannot be returned.
• Items must be received in the original packaging materials, including the original, securely sealed box, Styrofoam panels, accessories, and instruction manual.
• Items returned for a refund must be received in perfect condition, free from scratches, dents, or any other damage.
• There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.